List and sell your property with Ray White to be in the draw to win this 2016 Volkswagen CrossPolo *
List and sell your property with any of our Ray White Whangarei, Tutukaka or Bream Bay Sales Consultants from now until 16 December 2016 to be in the draw to win this Volkswagen CrossPolo valued at over $31,000 (RRP, including on-road costs).
- Promotional Period – The promotion commences at 8am (NZDT) on 1st June 2016 and closes at midday (NZDT) on 16 December 2016. (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter is Goode Leith Realty Limited (Licensed REAA 2008) trading as Ray White Whangarei, Ray White Tutukaka and Ray White Bream Bay, Licensed: 10022606 Cnr Tarewa Road and Porowini Avenue, Whangarei. Entry into the promotion is not available via any other Ray White office or franchise.
- Entry into the promotion: Is open to all vendors who list their property on an exclusive agency with a Ray White Whangarei, Ray White Tutukaka and Ray White Bream Bay sales consultant during the Promotional Period and subsequently sell their property during this Promotional Period. The property must be listed on a standard Ray White Listing Form and be sold on the company’s standard commission rate. A property will be deemed to be ‘sold’ based on the property going unconditional prior to the end of the promotional period. – The vendors of all exclusive listings, who go on to sell during the Promotional Period, will be automatically entered into the draw. The vendor will be deemed eligible for entry once the property is confirmed as unconditional. The company will then automatically enter the vendor/s into the prize draw. Vendors will be given the opportuity to opt out of the draw at the time of listing.
- Should the Ray White sales consultant leave during the competition period, the vendor will still be eligible, and entered into the draw provided their property remains an exclusive listing of either Ray White Whangarei, Ray White Tutukaka or Ray White Bream Bay and is sold during the Promotional Period.
- Where a property has multiple vendors, all vendor names will be entered into the draw – as one entry. – If drawn, it will be the responsibility of all parties listed on the winning entry to determine ownership of the vehicle and make suitable arrangements.
- Ray White agents and employees are not eligible to enter.
- The draw will take place at 3.00 pm NZDT on the 16 December 2016 at the Ray White Whangarei office. The public are welcome to watch the prize draw.
- The first eligible entry drawn will receive – One (1) x 2016 Volkswagen CrossPolo.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and must collect their prize before 16th January 2017. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity before awarding the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take photos of the prize winner collecting the car for promotional purposes, and use their name for marketing purposes.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not collect their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at a time specified.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.Specific Conditions relating to Prize:
- Prize excludes comprehensive insurance, operational costs, fuel, personal costs and any other ancillary or incidental costs related to the prize or anything else not specifically mentioned, which is the responsibility of the winner. It will be the responsibility of the winner to arrange insurance on the vehicle upon receipt of the vehicle – and within two weeks of winning the prize, and before collecting the vehicle from Ray White.
- The 2016 Volkswagen CrossPolo has been purchased and used as a promotional vehicle for the campaign, so will have some mileage.
- Ray White will remove all sign-writing for the winner prior to changing ownership on the vehicle. The vehicle will also be fully valeted and be provided to the winner with a full tank of fuel and the balance of the new car warranty, registration and Warrant of Fitness.
- The vehicle can only be collected once any outstanding marketing expenses or fees have been paid to Ray White.
- The vehicle will be made available for the winner to collect from either the Ray White Whangarei, Ray White Bream Bay or Ray White Tutukaka office.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by the winner.